Wednesday, January 2, 2008

:::Touching Moment:::

I would pinpoint of the touching moments @ the outing at vivo. It was when the race had ended, and the befrienders, youths, and the social worker, sock ling, gathered around for dinner. As the food places were crowded, we ‘da-baoed’ , sat at the rooftop sky park in a circle and had our dinner together. When we had finished our dinner, we sat around, and started to share about our expectations, in regards to BGR. It was indeed a rare moment for all of us, and every one of us shared about what we look for in a relationship partner. I was touched when the youths opened up to share to us; I felt that they were becoming more mature by the day, and that moment really taught me to treasure their teenage years and what they had to offer. This sharing, coupled with the harmless teasing and dimming of the lights of the sky to welcome the night, really was one of the most touching moments in my befriending journey.

No comments: